Terms & Conditions
Payments and Policies
- Any bookings over £1,500 require a non-refundable deposit of 25%. Please note that should you need to cancel or amend your reservation for any reason this will result in the loss of any monies paid.
- Please be advised that once you have arrived and checked in at the hotel, you are liable for the full cost of your holiday.
- We strongly recommend that you take out private travel insurance for your holiday to protect you from unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation charges.
- Guests booked on a flexible dinner inclusive stay have an allowance of £35 per adult for dinner in Restaurant 1881 or £28.00 if guests decide to dine in the brasserie.
- Guests staying on any special offer may have variations to the dinner allowance. Please refer to specific terms and conditions on the special offer that you are booked on to.
- Food allowances are for food items only & drinks are not included.
- Unused allocation cannot be carried over to different days & no refunds will be issued if the total allocation is unused.
- Food allocations can only be used towards evening meals.
- In the event of the restaurant being booked for private functions, resident dinners may be served in The Brasserie or one of our other function rooms.
- Any extras outside of your allowance can be charged to your account and settled on departure if you have pre-authorised a card with the reception at check-in.
- Children are only included on bed and breakfast and any evening meals they have will be on a pay as you go basis unless stated in a special offer.
- The Grand Hotel offers limited free parking in our garage that’s attached to the hotel or additional parking is available directly outside of the hotel & in the spaces behind the train station.
- There are also pay & display spaces in the train station car park.
- From the 1st of June 2019 guests will be able to pre-reserve spaces in The Garage for £10.00 per night.
- For any parking queries Please call before your stay or check with our hotel porter upon arrival & they would be pleased to assist you.
- We do offer some dog-friendly rooms at the hotel, these are subject to availability & dogs are charged at £15.00 per night.
- We offer 2nd dogs at half price.
- Dogs are permitted in certain areas of the hotel, please check with reception upon arrival & they will be able to inform you of these areas.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times within the hotel & kept off the furniture.
- No more than 2 Standard Size or 3 Small dogs per room
0800 005 3905
Seafront, Torquay, TQ2 6NT
7 am -11 pm Daily